18 July 2016

The temple reminds me of the reality of God's plan

The London England Temple
Well, this is it..... It is officially the last week of my service as a full-time missionary. Next Monday I have my final interview with President Stevens, Tuesday we have the departing dinner, then Wednesday I fly home. It is very surreal being in this moment right now. It comes too fast. I don't think it will really hit me until I am alone on the plane ride home.

We had the privilege of going to the temple on Saturday, Brother and Sister Stevenson from Ilford ward drove us. So on Saturday morning we woke up, took the train to Ilford, and I had the opportunity to see Toba and Dee, two of my recent converts from Ilford one last time! Ah I love them so much. I also got to see Sister Epicoco one last time this week.... I LOVE THAT GIRL! So much with my whole heart and soul. You make some of your best friends on your mission, from all over the world!

Look closely...
The temple was so beautiful. It brought everything full circle and reminded me of the reality of God's plan. We teach it all of the time, but sometimes you forget how beautiful and real it all is! I am so grateful for God's plan for us. As I sat in the temple and reflected on my mission, my heart was just full of gratitude.

The people I have met have changed my life. Leaving home and my family was hard, but leaving the people I love here is harder because I don't know when I will ever see them again.

Living in England for the last 18 months has been amazing. I don't even know how to put into words what it means to me. All I can say is that I know, without any doubt in my mind that it is all true. That God is real. He weeps when we weep and rejoices when we rejoice. He is completely merciful and forgiving. How grateful I am to be a member of His restored church so we can have this wonderful knowledge. My heart is full of gratitude.

See you all in a few days!

ONWARD AND UPWARD FOREVER.


Sister Sara Ranck



My friends Dee and Toba.





Vikki and Phil A from Gillingham

Brother and Sister Stevensen are some of the greatest members I have met! I love them:)




Our best friends.

Clayton, a recent convert from Gillingham.













No comments :

Post a Comment